This Influencer Agreement will govern your participation in the BladeTap Influencer Program. By clicking "Accept,"below, you agree that the effective date of this Agreement is the date on which you click "Accept." To print a copy of this Agreement, use your browser's Print command.
This Agreement, is entered into by and between BLADETAP Inc., a California corporation with an address of 23046 Avenida De La Carlota, Suite 600 Laguna Hills, CA 92653 (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") and actor/model (hereinafter, the "Influencer"). Company and Influencer agree as follows:
- Engagement. Company hereby engages Influencer from the date of acceptance of this Agreement through and including the date(s) of performance listed in below under (“Influencers Responsibilities”), for the limited purpose of promoting certain brands and brand content, through Influencers social media outlets. During the Term, Influencer agrees to be engaged for the purpose of promoting the brand content and to follow the guidelines as attached as outlined below in ("BladeTap Influencer Guidelines").
- Usage Rights. Company shall cause Influencer to grant to Company and to Brand Affiliates a limited, non-exclusive, royalty free, right and license to feature Content generated by the Influencer as part of the Campaign (including influencer's name and likeness) on Company and Brand Affiliates owned and controlled social media platforms and within third party digital and broadcast platforms and print platforms including but are not limited to: ad networks, email marketing, paid search listings, television, radio, newspapers, magazines and brochures, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Pinterest, Vine, Google+ and website blogs.
- Compensation. As compensation for Influencer's satisfactory performance, Company agrees to give Influencer a credit to order “The Tap” of their choice. Influencer agrees that this credit shall be the sole and entire compensation received for their services. Company will send the Influencer a coupon code to checkout at www.bladetap.com after this agreement is accepted.
- Representations and Warranties. Parties represent and warrant to each other that each is free to enter into this Agreement and that this engagement does not violate the terms of any agreement between any third party.
- Indemnification. Each party (the "Indemnifying Party") agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the other party and its affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, assigns, licensees, and successors in interest from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, fees, expenses, and costs (including attorneys' fees, court costs, damage awards, and settlement amounts) that result from any breach of the Indemnifying Party's representations or warranties under this Agreement. Influencer further agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company and their respective affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, assigns, licensees, and successors in interest from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, fees, expenses, and costs (including attorneys' fees, court costs, damage awards, and settlement amounts) arising out of resulting from any breach by Influencer of the Services as attached hereto as Exhibit A.
- Confidentiality. Influencer acknowledges that in the course of providing Services hereunder, Influencer may acquire certain Confidential Information. Influencer shall not:
- (a) disclose such Confidential Information to any third party without the prior written consent of Company, (b) will notify Company if Influencer becomes aware of any breach of confidentiality in any manner whether through (i) Influencer's negligence, acts or omissions, or (ii) computer virus, or theft of Influencer's computer or login information;or (c) use the
- Confidential Information for any purpose other than to carry out the Services contemplated hereunder. Influencer acknowledges that misuse or disclosure of any Confidential Information by Influencer will give rise to irreparable injury to Company, which is inadequately compensable in damages. Accordingly, Company or such other party may seek and obtain injunctive relief against the breach or threatened breach of these Confidentiality Obligations, in addition to any other available legal remedies.
- Governing Law. The interpretation of the rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement, including, to the extent applicable, any negotiations or other proceedings hereunder, will be governed in all respects exclusively by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. as such laws apply to contracts between California residents performed entirely within California. Each party agrees that it will only bring any action or proceeding arising from or relating to this Agreement in a federal court in the District of California, U.S.A. or in state court in California U.S.A., and Influencer irrevocably submits to the personal jurisdiction and venue of any such court in any such action or proceeding or in any action or proceeding brought in such courts by Company.
- Content Policy. Influencer Content shall not contain any defamatory, libelous, or slanderous material. Influencer Content shall not be harassing, abusive, unlawful, tortious, threatening, harmful, pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene, patently offensive, or otherwise promote racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind. Making Claims. Influencer Content shall be true and accurate to the best of the Influencer's knowledge and shall not hold out opinion as fact. Influencer Content shall not be intentionally misleading, deceptive, untrue, or fraudulent. Influencer is responsible for checking his/her facts before he/she makes any claims about third parties or products. Influencer Content shall not violate any third party privacy right, right of publicity, or any other Intellectual property rights.
- COMMUNICATE: Maintain prompt and consistent communication with BladeTap: Reply promptly to emails (check spam folder)
- FOLLOW US: on social media - @bladetap (profiles listed in Exhibit B)
- LEARN AND TRY: Learn more at www.bladetap.com and try our product "The Tap" with the best of your knowledge.
- CONTENT: Create content and post on social media accounts as instructed by Company and following the guidelines below.
- POST DATE: Post on the date as instructed by the Company. (Company will send a follow up email with more instructions)
- POST COMMENTS: Include hashtags #BladeTap and #UpgradeYourShave #RazorCare
“The Tap” is a new product, and every new product requires extra education before the product becomes more known. Below outlines the main points BladeTap is trying to emphasise through branding and social media. Please help us educate and promote our brand by focussing on the points outlined below. ***Please visit www.bladetap.com to get a better feel for our branding style.
- NAME: The product is called "The Tap" by BladeTap, NOT called a BladeTap
- ABOUT: "The Tap" is a 3-in-1 Razor Unclogger, Sharpener, & Holder (patent pending)
- HOW TO USE THE TAP: Place or mount The Tap in the sink or shower, slide at the beginning and end of your shave to sharpen, repeat this sequence until finished shaving (SHAVE, RINSE, TAP, RINSE, REPEAT) rinse your razor and the tap one final time, pad dry and store your razor in between the holder hook to allow it to dry properly.
- UNCLOGGER BRUSH: With a gentle tap in the upward and downward direction only, NOT side to side as this will damage the blades. The brush may look somewhat shaggy or long compared to a toothbrush, however the brush was intentionally designed this way to be frayed so the bristles can get in between the grooves of the blades and dislodge the stuck gunk. The bristles are crimped and and soft enough so that it doesn't damage the blades, yet rigid enough to knock the stuck gunk loose in between the blades.
- SHARPENING PAD: With a firm slide in the opposite direction of your normal shave, NOT in the normal shave direction as this will damage the blades. The sharpening pad is a soft flat surface that polishes the microscopic knicks off the edges of the blades when the razor head is pushed firmly on the pad in the opposite direction of a normal shave, not same direction as this will damage the blades.
- SURFACE MOUNT: First suction the surface mount to the flat surface (a little water on the suction cup helps it to stick) then mount The Tap on top of the surface mount, The Tap comes with 2 separate pieces that have to be mounted separately, not one piece that can stick to the wall together (we have had reports of customers that did not know there are 2 pieces, they thought it is 1 piece together and try to stick it directly on a flat surface, which later fell off because it was not mounted properly)
- BENEFITS: Quicker, Sharper, Cleaner Shaves | Save money, water, and time | Reduce Bacteria Growth, Razor burn, and Skin Infections, extended razor lifespan.
- SLOGAN: Upgrade Your Shaving Routine, Tap Into Quick Sharp and Clean!
- MISSION: "To make the Tap an essential grooming tool that your good ol' razors can't do without."
- TARGETS: Mass market, All genders, USA in 2018, international 2019, those with extra hair that take care of themselves / personal care.
- KEYWORDS: #UpgradeYourShave #RazorUnclogger #RazorCare